1. Please be aware that even though I, Kent S. Rosengren, Psy.D., am a licensed clinical psychologist in the State of Colorado. Participation in this class is for educational purposes only, and does not in any way constitute a therapist/client relationship between myself and the participant.
2. Please understand that there can be no guarantees made that your participation in this class, along with any personal information shared, will be kept confidential by other class members. Principles of confidentiality and privilege do not apply within the context of an online class.
3. At times, we may discuss topics that might trigger unpleasant memories and/or reactions. You are free at any time to decline to participate in any or all of any possible class activities. Please monitor and stay aware of your own mental and emotional wellbeing.
4. Even while I am teaching an online class, it must be understood that I am a part of a profession required by law to report possible child abuse or neglect if I have “reasonable cause to know or suspect that a child has been subjected to abuse or neglect or who has observed the child being subjected to circumstances or conditions that would reasonably result in abuse or neglect”. If this is the case, I am required to “immediately upon receiving such information report or cause a report to be made of such fact to the county department, the local law enforcement agency, or through the child abuse reporting hotline system as set forth in section 26-5-111, C.R.S”
5. Each class will be recorded and students that are not able to attend class may receive access to the missed class recording. Due to the recording of each class, each student will be required to sign a visual/audio release.
6. Fees can be refunded 100% before the beginning of class, and prior to the second week of class, you may receive a refund of 75% of your payment (i.e., minus the cost of the first class). Please contact me personally after that point if there are special circumstances.
7. If you desire to contact me with any questions or concerns, these are the most effective ways to get in touch with me within a reasonable amount of time. My regular email is BodyBasedMindfulness@gmail.com, which is not considered to be secure. I also have a secure encrypted email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of this statement and your signature will be required on the course registration page
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant permission to My Perfection Healing/Rosengren Counseling and Consulting, LLC and its agents or employees to use video and audio (digital media, or any other media) taken of me and my participation in this course. These images may be used in educational materials such as printed and online mediums. Furthermore, I authorize the use of my image, likeness, and voice, and I acknowledge that I do not expect any remuneration or compensation for all program promotion, materials, and any other purposes, both non-commercial and commercial, in connection with the course deemed appropriate and/or necessary by My Perfection Healing/Rosengren Counseling and Consulting, LLC, and I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect and/or approve the finished product to which they may be applied.
I hereby agree to release, defend, and hold harmless My Perfection Healing/Rosengren Counseling and Consulting, LLC and its agents or employees, including any firm publishing and/or distributing the finished product in whole or in part, including, but not limited to paper, broadcast, videotape, or via electronic/online media, from any claim, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of the photographs/video, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, and libel, misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction, or production of the finished product, its publication, or distribution.
I do hereby guarantee that any information about the performance of other class participants will be held in confidence, and will not be communicated in any form. I accept and acknowledge that personal recording of any component of this session is strictly forbidden.
I am 18 years of age or older and have read this release before signing below, fully understanding the contents, meaning, and impact of this release. I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding this release by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and I agree that my failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
Acceptance of this release and your signature will be required on the course registration page.
Learn to work with not only your negative beliefs, emotions, and images; physical sensations and movements are equally important to process. The Body Based Mindfulness Online Course works with ALL of you.